RULES AND EXPECTATIONS:
1. Campers are to give respect, dignity and kindness to all present at camp, including themselves.
2. No physical/emotional/sexual/verbal acts of violence/harassment are permitted. All forms of violence/harassment will be disciplined by CLAY Staff respectively to the severity.
3. No weapons or sharp objects allowed on the camp ground (i.e. blades, pocket knives, etc.)
4. No alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or smoking allowed on camp grounds.
5. No cell phone usage after 11:00PM or during service; failure to comply will result in confiscation.
6. Any damages, vandalism, or graffiti applied to the camp site will result in a fee and sanction determined by the camp staff and CLAY staff.
7. Entering a designated room or space of the opposite gender is a violation, unless authorized or accompanied by a CLAY staff member. No male or female camper should be interacting in isolated areas.
8. Dress Codes:
- Skirts must fall at the knees
- No tight clothing, ripped jeans, short shorts, low cut tops, or deep cut offs
- Dark T-shirts and shorts must be worn over two-piece swimsuits. A modest one piece is required if female campers do not wish to wear clothes over bathing attire. Male campers must wear appropriate swim trunks.
- Male campers must always keep their shirts on.
- Please use good judgment with clothing decisions; if asked to change consider asking for advice.
*YOU ARE REQUIRED AND EXPECTED TO FOLLOW ALL STAFF AND SECURITY INSTRUCTIONS WHILE YOU ARE ATTENDING THE RETREAT. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND/OR EARLY TERMINATION.